Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Banana Bites
1h Servings Vary Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Sliced Bananas
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough PB Crave Peanut Butter
- Melted chocolate
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Peel the bananas and cut into ½ slices
- Sandwich a dollop of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough between two slices of bananas. Use as little or as much as you like.
- Place sandwiches in the freezer for approx. 1 hour
- Dip frozen banana bites into melted chocolate until completely covered and freeze for another hour.