Cinnamon-Pecan Peanut Butter Baked Bananas
Warm bananas, pecans and peanut butter - warm up with this new take on snacking!
20m 2 Servings Multiple Flavors
- 2 Bananas
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, plus for dusting
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt coconut oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add pecans and cinnamon, cook until toasted. Set aside.
- With the peels on, cut each banana 1/2 inch deep along the length of the banana.
- Fill bananas with 1 Tbsp peanut butter and 1-2 Tbsp toasted pecans. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bananas are soft. Let cool before removing the peel.