Crock Pot Peanut Butter Chicken
Let your crock pot do the cooking for you and come home to this easy and delicious dinner for busy nights. The sauce is slightly sweet, a little acidic and will leave your house smelling amazing!
5m prep 6h cooking 6 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 4 large Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 large Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Lime
- Place chicken breasts into the base of your crock pot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients to form a sauce. Pour over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and easy to shred.
- Serve over rice, with vegetables or on a salad.