Fried Peanut Butter Balls
Summertime fairs, or anytime, these are great make at home treats to bring the fair into your home using your favorite peanut butter: PB Crave!
2h 10m 15 Balls Multiple Flavors
- 1 container of Crescent Rolls Dough
- 15 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- Oil- for frying
- Powdered Sugar, as desired
Calories (1 ball)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place rounded tablespoons of peanut butter onto the parchment. Freeze until thoroughly frozen.
- When ready, roll out the crescent dough and cut 15 2inch circles. Take the peanut butter balls and place in the middle of each circle of dough. Seal it up so no peanut butter is exposed.
- Place the peanut butter balls into the freezer while you heat your oil to 350 degrees.
- Fry the peanut butter balls until golden. Allow to cool and dust with powdered sugar.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Peanut Butter and Jelly Doughnuts
2h 20m 12 Doughnuts Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate