No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
1h Servings Vary Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 jar of PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 16oz bag of confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 TB vegetable oil
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and melted butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- For the next step, the best way to make a smooth filling is to use your hands to mix it all together.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Roll the peanut butter filling into 1” balls and line the baking sheet with rows of the balls.
- Set the baking sheet in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill the peanut butter balls for easier dipping.
- While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the chocolate in a pan that is deep enough for dipping, melting enough chocolate a little at a time until smooth.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer. Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer into a peanut butter ball and then dip it halfway into the chocolate.
- Place dipped peanut butter balls onto a secondary baking tray that is also lined with foil.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Berry Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing
30m 10 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate