Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
Five ingredients and you’ll be in PB&J heaven, minus the bread. These make a delicious snack or treat that’s easy to grab and go!
5m 12 Cups Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- 1 pound PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and salt in a blender and blend until smooth. Divide the batter evenly among the liners.
- Spoon 1 tsp of jam on top of each peanut butter liner. Swirl with a toothpick to create marbling.
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until hard. Store in the refrigerator.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Summer Berry, Peanut Butter and Honey Pita Pockets
10m 2 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate