Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
The perfect cookie to enjoy with a tall glass of cold milk!
30m 24 Cookies Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsps Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl of a standmixer, combine the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla and baking powder.
- Add your flour 1 cup at a time and scrape down the sides of the bowl between each addition.
- Flour your work surface and roll out your dough to 1/8-inch thick. Cut out your cookies using a 3-inch circle cookie cutter. On half of your cut out circles, use a smaller cookie cutter to cut out a circle in the center.
- Bake your cookies 10-12 minutes.
- Once the cookies have cooled, spread 1 tbsp of jam on the non-cutout cookie, then place a cutout cookie on top to form a sandwich.