Peanut Butter Apple Crumble
What’s better than adding peanut butter and apples into a crumble? Yep, nothing! It adds a nice smooth and thick texture to the crumble.
1h 4 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- For the topping:
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/16 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/16 tsp Salt For the apples:
- 3 cups peeled, cored and diced Apples
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter, melted coconut oil, sugar and maple syrup. Add in the oat flour, oats, baking powder and salt and stir until combined. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the apples in a medium mixing bowl and add the remaining apple ingredients, stir until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease two tart dishes.
- Divide the apple mixture between the two dishes, and top evenly with the peanut butter topping.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 20 minutes before serving.