Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
30m 12 bars Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Quick & Easy
- ½ cup Cookie Nookie PB Crave Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add oats, nuts and chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Gently press mixture into a greased 8x8 square baking pan. Bake in preheated oven at 325 degrees for 15 minutes, or just until the edges start to brown. Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Store in an airtight container.