Peanut Butter Hot Fudge
Peanut butter and chocolate make the best combination and it’s just as delicious as always in Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce! And it's quick and easy to make - your ice cream will thank you!
10m 2 Cups Multiple Flavors
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 ounces of Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the cream over medium heat until it starts to simmer. Add the chocolate and peanut butter, and remove from the heat. Let sit for 30 seconds and then whisk.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and mix until everything is combined. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.