Peanut Butter North African Beef & Vegetable Stew
A savory, hearty, fragrant peanut stew to warm you up on cool days!
1h 35m 8 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 pounds of Beef Stew Meat
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 14 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Coat the crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season meat with salt and pepper, to taste. Heat oil in a large saucepan, add in the meat and brown on all sides. Transfer the meat to the base of the crock pot.
- Whisk together the peanut butter and beef broth and pour over the meat. Add in the vegetables, garlic, and herbs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.