Peanut Butter Oat Bites
1h Servings Vary Multiple Flavors
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup any flavor PB Crave peanut butter
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, honey and vanilla.
- Stir in Rice Krispies and oats and allow mixture to cool.
- Stir in raisins and chocolate chips.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls, and then roll each ball in chopped peanuts, pressing to coat.
- Store in refrigerator.