Peanut Butter Quinoa Kale Bowl
Warm or cool, this bowl is sure to fill you up, deliciously!
15m 4 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Chili Paste
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Ginger, grated
- 3 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups Kale, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots, julienned
- 2 Tbsp Peanuts
- In a food processor, combine peanut butter, chili paste, rice vinegar, broth, soy sauce, ginger and scallions until smooth.
- Stir the quinoa and kale together in a bowl, add the sauce. Divide among 4 bowls. Top each with carrots and peanuts, dividing evenly.
- Serve warm or chilled.