Peanut Butter Saltine Toffee
Delicious and quick and easy? It's all here in this holiday toffee, it's so easy it seems a little magical - and perfect for the season!
20m 16 Squares Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 35-40 Saltine Crackers
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 6 Tbsp PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a half sheet pan with cooking spray, line with parchment paper, line with saltine crackers.
- Stirring lightly, bring the butter and brown sugar to a boil in a saucepan. Once it boils, allow to sit for 3 minutes. Pour over crackers and bake for 5 minutes.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave. Remove the toffee from the oven and drop peanut butter by spoonfuls over the toffee and spread evenly. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and return to the oven for 1 minute. Spread the melted chocolate evenly. Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and then break into pieces.