Peanut Butter Stuffed Raspberries
An inspired twist on PB&J for a healthier snack. Just add your favorite PB Crave flavor!
10m 8 Servings Multiple Flavors
- 1 pint of Raspberries, washed and drained well
- 2 Tbsp of PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Wash and drain the raspberries. Pat the raspberries until they are thoroughly dry.
- Mix together the peanut butter and honey.
- Fill a Ziploc bag with the peanut butter mixture and pipe the mixture into each raspberry. If desired place mini chips on top of each.
- Freeze for 20 minutes until ready to serve.