Peanut Sesame Topped Asparagus
Dress up your asparagus with some peanut butter!
30m 4 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Ginger, grated
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 pound Asparagus, trimmed and cooked
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Whisk together sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a bowl. Arrange asparagus on a plate and brush with 2 Tbsp of the dressing.
- In bowl of food processor, add peanut butter, cilantro, water and the remaining dressing. Blend until smooth.
- Pour over the asparagus spears. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
PB Crave Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
1h Servings Vary Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich
10m 1 sandwich Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate