Thai Chicken Peanut Butter Tacos
Ready to switch up your taco expectations? These Thai Chicken Peanut Butter Tacos are easy to make and packed with flavor!
20m + 2-4h marinade time 8 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Quick & Easy
- 1 1/2 pound Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup Green Onions, chopped Peanut Sauce:
- 1/3 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp Hot Water Toppings:
- Flour Tortilla, Shredded Purple Cabbage, Shredded Carrots, Diced Red Bell Pepper, Peanuts, Green Onions, Cilantro
- Place chicken in a gallon size bag and seal. In a bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients and pour over the chicken. Rub chicken to spread the marinade evenly. Refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- For the sauce, whisk together all of the Peanut Sauce ingredients until evenly combined.
- Preheat your grill to 400 degrees. Grill chicken 5 minutes per side or until cooked throughout. Cut into strips and serve over tortillas with toppings listed and peanut sauce.