Thai Peanut Butter Caulifower Casserole
A healthy, low carb, gluten-free meal that combines the taste of thai peanut butter sauce, chicken, and lots of fresh veggies!
1h 10m 8 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 pound Cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup PB2 Powder
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 cup Snow Peas, halved
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Red Cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a microwaveable bowl, add the cauliflower and add some water to the bottle. Cook for 15 minutes in the microwave.
- Cook the chicken and cut into small chunks.
- Drain the cauliflower and place into a food processor. Add the coconut milk and process until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients up until the snow peas and blend until smooth.
- Add the chicken to the cauliflower and add the vegetables and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Spread into pan and bake covered for 30 minutes. Then, uncover and cook another 10 minutes.