Asian Broccoli Salad with Peanut Sauce
Need a dish to make them want to go back for broccoli seconds? This delicious peanut sauce is the key!
20m 6 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Quick & Easy
- 1 head of Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup Shelled Edamame, cooked
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Peanuts Peanut Sauce:
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/8 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Hot Water
- Heat a large pot of water until boiling. Add the broccoli and boil for 30 seconds. Strain and transfer into a bowl of ice water. Drain well.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combined.
- To make the peanut butter sauce, whisk all ingredients together. Pour over the salad. Toss.