Berry Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing
A vibrant mix of produce with a creamy peanut butter dressing - what's not to love about this salad?
30m 10 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 6 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 9 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 6 Tbsp PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter Salad:
- 6 Chicken Breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 bunch of Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 head of Napa Cabbage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, chopped
- 4 Plum Tomatoes, chopped
- Raspberries, Strawberries and Blueberries for garnish, optional
1/10 of recipe
- To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until blended and smooth.
- To make the salad: Place the chicken in a large ziplock bag. Pour ½ cup of the dressing over the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. Cook as normal.
- To assemble: Slice the chicken. In a bowl, combine the chicken, lettuce, Napa cabbage, green onions, cucumber and tomatoes. Toss well. Spoon over the dressing and toss again. Add the berries and serve.