Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Sandwich
A decadent no-bake, graham cracker peanut butter chocolate covered sandwich. Need we say more?
1h 6 Servings Multiple Flavors
- 3 sheets of Graham Crackers, broken in half
- 1 1/2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil, divided
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 tsp Milk
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, melt together 3/4 cup of milk chocolate chips with 1/2 tsp of coconut oil in the microwave. Stir every 20 seconds until fully melted.
- Dip each graham cracker half into the chocolate so that the whole thing is covered.
- Set on the baking sheet and refrigerate until firm.
- To make the peanut butter filling, combine the peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until mixed thoroughly. Roll into 6 equal size balls and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, take out the chocolate covered graham crackers and the peanut butter balls. Flatten the peanut butter balls with your hands to cover the graham cracker completely.
- Melt the other 3/4 cup of milk chocolate with the remaining 1/2 tsp of coconut oil, like earlier. Gently spoon over the top and sides of the peanut butter topped graham cracker.
- Freeze until set, about 15 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 week.