Deep Fried PB&J Sandwiches
Fair time! With or without a stick, these deep fried PB&J sandwiches will thrill kids of all ages.
10m 4 Servings Multiple Flavors
Quick & Easy
- 3 cups Vegetable Oil, for frying
- 8 slices of White Bread
- 4 Tbsp PB Crave Razzle Dazzle
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Jam
- Powdered Sugar, for dusting, if desired
Calories (1 sandwich)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan to 350 degrees.
- Cut each bread slice into a 3 ½ circle using a round cookie cutter.
- Spread 1 Tbsp peanut butter onto 4 circles. Top with 1 Tbsp of raspberry jam. Top with another bread circle. Seal the edges by pressing firmly and squeezing the two pieces of bread together.
- Place sandwiches into the hot oil and fry until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels and allow to cool slightly. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich
10m 1 sandwich Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate