No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
1h Servings Vary Chocolate Banana
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 16 oz. jar PB Crave Coco Bananas Peanut Butter
- 9 oz. container Cool Whip
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- banana slices (optional)
- whip cream (optional)
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- In a bowl, add PB Crave Coco Banana Peanut Butter; whip it until creamy.
- Fold in whip cream until combined and there are no more whip cream streaks.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top pie with chocolate curls, banana slices and whip cream if desired.