Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
1h Servings Vary Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup Cookie Nookie PB Crave Peanut Butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 bag of Hershey Kisses
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter and sugars until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a separate bowl. Gradually stir into the butter mixture until blended.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll in granulated sugar until coated.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until darker brown.
- Remove from oven and press the chocolate kisses into the middle of the cookie.
- Let cool.