Peanut Butter Coconut Macaroon Cookies
Easy and delicious gluten-free peanut butter coconut macaroons. Great for a treat any time of the year!
30m 22 Cookies Multiple Flavors
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- A dash of salt and cinnamon
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 22 Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the oil, peanut butter, egg, and sugar until smooth. Add in the oats, coconut, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop your dough into tablespoons and roll. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and press a chocolate chunk into the middle of each cookie.