Peanut Butter Honey Chicken
Get ready to bring peanut butter and honey to dinner with this ridiculously easy and delicious chicken recipe!
30m 4 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
1 Chicken Breast
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and honey. Microwave for 20 seconds or until softened. Whisk in the soy sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts on the lined baking sheet and drizzle the peanut butter mixture over the breasts evenly. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25 minutes, watching carefully so it does not burn the sauce, until the chicken reaches 165 degrees F and cooked thoroughly.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
PB Crave Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
1h Servings Vary Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
Summer Berry, Peanut Butter and Honey Pita Pockets
10m 2 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate