Peanut Butter Quinoa Cake
Light, fluffy, loaded with peanut butter taste and as a bonus mini-chocolate ships! It's the perfect afternoon snack for a pick-me-up and peanut butter!
30m 16 Slices Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 4 tbsp Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Quinoa Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the quinoa flour and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the butter and peanut butter until combined. Beat in the eggs, sugar blend and vanilla. Whisk in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Berry Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing
30m 10 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate