Skinny Peanut Butter Cheesecake
A rich and creamy peanut butter cheesecake with a chocolate graham crust. You won’t miss the calories in this skinny, lightened-up treat!
1h 8 SLices, 9in Cheesecake Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 7 sheets Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 Egg Whites, room temperature
- 3 (8oz) blocks, fat-free Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp skim- Milk
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 cup PB2 powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F. Spray a 9inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Add the graham crackers to a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Mix the crumbs, butter and 1 egg white together in a small bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan and slightly up the sides of the pan. Bake for 8 minutes and then cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Beat in the milk, peanut butter and PB2. Add in 2 egg whites, cornstarch and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust and spread evenly. Bake for 28-33 minutes or until the center barely jiggles when moved. Cool completely to room temperature and then chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours, covered.
- Optional: drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve with berries.