Skinny Peanut Butter Layer Bars
A skinny twist on the classic seven layer 'magic' bars. These treats are bound to disappear quickly - they'll never guess they are the 'skinny' version!
45m 16 Bars Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 10 sheets of Honey Graham Crackers
- 3 large Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9inch pan with cooking spray.
- Add the graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until they are fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and add the egg whites. Mix together until combined. Press into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the coconut and chocolate chips over the crust. In a small bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, Greek yogurt, sugar and peanut butter. Drizzle over the top. Bake an additional 17-20 minutes. Cool completely.