Peanut Butter and Banana Crescent Rolls
Ready for happiness in 10 minutes? Stuff a buttery crescent roll with banana and a bit of PB Crave, roll it in cinnamon sugar, and bake.
20m 8 Rolls Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 Bananas
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet lined with parchment with cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spread peanut butter on each fat end of the roll. Cut each banana into 4 sections and place one on each roll.
- Roll up the dough and seal any openings with your fingers.
- Stir together the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and coat the rolls in the mixture.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the bottom is browned.